Happy Birthday! Wait… it’s my birthday, I’m not supposed to say that. And I’m not supposed to be giving out gifts. I’ve got this all wrong, don’t I?
Too bad! I’ll do what I want for my birthday, and what I want to do is give you the chance to win a sweet laptop prize pack from HP. I’m really pumped to be the first blog in the HP Freshman 15 giveaway, so let’s get this party started, shall we?
How to Enter
It’s an Easter Birthday Egg Hunt! The answers to the following 10 questions can all be found on this blog:
- Since it’s my birthday, how old am I?
- What did I do for Earth Day this year? (Not on what I did here on the blog, but out in the “real world”)
- What is the Compact?
- How many college seniors have four or more credit cards?
- What’s one reason you should over-pay your taxes right after graduating college?
- List Rule Zero and the Steps of the Quick Start Financial Guide.
- Name a government application that I hate.
- Name a show from my childhood that I miss.
- What should you do with extra financial aid money?
- What “percent of a guy” is checking in on bottled water’s cleanliness?
Find the answers to these questions, and submit them using the contact form. If you get all the right answers, you’re entered to win! I’ll use randomizer.org to pick the winning entry, and announce the winner on October 3rd.
Rules and Stuff
- Don’t post the answers anywhere online! Remember, the more correct entries, the lower your odds of winning, so giving other people the answers can only hurt you.
- Send in your entry by 11:59PM, EST October 1st. This will give me time to sort through all the entries, so I can pick the winner before the announcement date.
- You do not have to be a US resident to enter!
- One (correct) entry per person.
- If any of your answers are wrong, I’ll reply to your email telling you how many you got wrong, but not which ones. Kinda like that game Mastermind, which I love!
- The correct answers are the one’s that come from this blog. Although I’m sure many of them can be found on other websites, the only answers that are correct for the purposes of this giveaway are the ones that come from PoorerThanYou.com.
- Use a valid email address that you check often when entering, so that I can contact you if you win!
That’s it! Find the answers, send them in, and then check back on October 3rd to see if you’re a winner! You might want to subscribe via RSS or subscribe via email to help you remember. And most importantly, don’t forget to check the other 14 blogs giveaway away these prize packs! The next giveaway starts on September 28th at Broke-Ass Student!