We are currently accepting applications for artists who would like to get paid to contribute art to the Making Do project!
What we’re looking for:
- A graphic designer to create a logo, header, and button/badge images to be used on Making Do pages and for promotional materials
- Artists to create the “Hero Image” (large image at the top of an article) for each Making Do essay, based on the content of the essay (see examples below)
- Photographers to contribute photos to be used as hero images for Making Do essays
Hero Image Examples:
Who may apply:
- You must be low income, unemployed, or underemployed to be paid for contributions to the Making Do project. (You self-certify this, there is no proof or submitting of financial statements required.)
- You must not be subject to taxation outside the United States (must not be required to pay taxes on your earnings from the Making Do project to any other country).
- You must either be 18 (or older), or have a parent/legal guardian co-sign any paperwork.
- If you are are a part of a group that is traditionally underrepresented in personal finance media (including, but not limited to: BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, young women, and people with disabilities), you are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, simply fill out this form: