This week I had the honorable privilege to adopt a personal finance blog: Personal Finance Firewall. Jesse has a great site going, and I am proud to call myself a subscriber! He made this cool banner to show off my adoption:
I think the adoption system is a really neat idea, and I’ll be keeping an eye on Jesse’s site to see what happens with it! Now, on to this week’s blog carnivals…
The Carnival of Personal Finance: World Record Edition over at Wide Open Wallet featured What You Don’t Know About Renters Insurance. Other posts I enjoyed from that carnival:
- How to Avoid Prepayment Penalties
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Did You Know?
- Extra Income Ideas for College Students and Recent Graduates
- Do You Think Like A Rich Person?
- Why Lending Club Isn’t For Most People
The Festival of Frugality “Hey I’m Hosting” Edition at I’ve Paid For This Twice Already featured Learning to Love Generics. (And seriously, I still love my generics. This week, I’ve got Oatmeal Raisin Wegmans cookies!) Other posts I enjoyed from the FoF:
- 7 Ways to Save Money on College Transportation
- Five Ways to Get Cheap and Free Microsoft Software
- Saving Money on Food in College
- The Credit Crunch is Good for Your Sex Life
- Can’t Use a Competitor’s Coupon? (Don’t Tell my Mom.)