On behalf of the entire College Money Network, I wish to take a moment and introduce Studenomics as the newest blog to join our ranks! Studenomics is a personal finance blog specifically for and about college students, and has been pumping out great content since its debut in October 2008.
Studenomics is a great fit for the College Money Network, and we’re happy to have its writer, MD, in our group. He’s a passionate student living in Ontario, Canada — not far from my own place of origin in upstate New York! Studenomics offers no-nonsense practical advice that students can actually relate to. If you haven’t added Studenomics to your after-school curriculum yet, you’re missing out!
For those of you just discovering Studenomics, here’s a crash course of posts from the past month:
- Pay For College: 4 Ways College Students Can Make Money Now
- Important Decisions You Make About College And When You Are in College
- The Ultimate Financial Survival Guide For New College Students
- How The Recession Is Affecting College Scholarships & What It Means For You
- 10 Ways College Students Can Save Money