I know, I know – I’ve disappeared lately. The move from the country to the suburbs has taken up more of my time than I anticipated. Also, my friends have become suddenly much more distracting! However, the period of neglect is over, so let’s see how things changed over the month of June:
Change: $333, or +1.17%
June Net Worth TOTAL: -$28,125
Woot! Still, I’m not entirely happy with myself. I did a lot of spending – mostly food and gas to visit friends and a spattering of concert tickets and movies. And in a few days, I’ll be buying a plane ticket to California and wondering why I bought all of those things!
But, I’m pretty ecstatic nonetheless, because I was worried that with my laptop purchase and everything that this might be “negative” month, but $333 richer certainly makes me happy!
- Previous month’s net worth update (May 2007)
- Next month’s net worth update (July 2007)
- Jump forward one year (June 2008)
- Jump forward five years (February-September 2012)
- Jump forward ten years (June 2017)